To establish Turbo.net's commitment to embed environmental sustainability across all elements of the company.
All Turbo.net offices, locations, and employees.
Sustainability encompasses environmental, social and economic dimensions. A widely accepted definition of sustainability is: "Meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs." (Brundtland Report, 1987)
Carbon footprint is a measure of the amount of carbon dioxide or CO2 emitted through the combustion of fossil fuels. In the case of an organization, business or enterprise, it is the carbon emitted as part of their everyday operations.
Natural Resources include parts of nature, including, soil, air, water, flora and fauna, which have a real or potential economic, social or cultural value.
The company will strive to continually improve its sustainability practices in its corporate practices. The company will effectively manage sustainability by:
- Implementing and maintaining a structure that ensures the systematic management of sustainability through company sites
- Complying with all statutory requirements
- Minimizing its environmental impact and managing its carbon footprint
- Minimizing the use of natural resources
- Embedding sustainability in decision making processes
- Providing appropriate training in sustainability for all employees
- Communicating all relevant sustainability information to all employees
Requests for an exception to this policy must be submitted to Turbo.net management for approval.
Violations & Enforcement
Any known violations of this policy should be reported to Turbo.net management. Violations of this policy can result in immediate disciplinary action in accordance with company procedures up to and including termination of employment.
Updated October 24, 2022