Turbo is committed to earning and maintaining the trust of our users by delivering products and services that are secure and will protect the privacy and security of our customers’ information.
If you wish to report potential product security issues to Turbo directly, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow the process listed below when reporting vulnerabilities to Turbo:
- Read the responsible disclosure guidelines below.
- Report vulnerabilities via email to email@example.com.
- Turbo will review, investigate, and validate your report. Please allow sufficient time for us to to correct the issue before making the information public.
Responsible Disclosure Guidelines
Please follow the guidelines listed below when disclosing security vulnerabilities:
- Provide details of the vulnerability, including information needed to reproduce and validate the vulnerability and a Proof of Concept (POC).
- Avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our services.
- Do not modify or access data that does not belong to you.
- Keep information about any vulnerabilities you’ve discovered confidential between yourself and Turbo until we have resolved the issue.
- Immediately cease any activities you know or reasonably believe are illegal.
Below is a list of web resources that may be useful references while researching security vulnerabilities: