- Add support for load balanced portal server.
- Add support for hub image cache.
- Add Drive Visibility customization to workspace application page.
- Add launch method and client type to analytics UI.
- Allow admin to configure jvm settings for broker and hub.
- Fix workspace admins could not edit workspace permissions.
- Fix AD group restrictions should not apply to workspace admin view.
- Fix Source field when federating to a non-turbo.net server.
- Fix browser support check to allow IE11 compatability mode.
- Fix custom error pages on Apache proxy errors.
- Fix hub validation on federation settings form.
- Fix ability to install to desktop even if no app servers are available.
- Fix session logging for global repos.
- Fix portal page load performance.
- Add group permissions for repositories
- Add limit to number of versions that are synced for automatic federation
- Add ability to add apps to the dashboard from other namespaces
- Add support for command line params in app launch config service
- Fix intermittent upgrade crash because service is marked for deletion but not deleted
- Fix that service account is reset on upgrade
- Fix proxy timeout error when federating large repositories
- Added support for Windows 10 April (1903)
- Added support for connecting to the new Turbo Streaming Server portal
- Added optional application configuration service to support launching from custom portals
- Updated Turbo Client Runtime to 19.2.1917
- Updated Turbo VM to 19.1.1381
- Turbo Portal Server has been deprecated in place of Turbo Streaming Server
- Added support for Windows 10 October (1809)
- Added support for Chrome 71+ browser in portal server
- Updated Turbo Client Runtime to 18.10.1788
- Updated Turbo VM to 18.10.1321
- Updated encryption protocols to use TLS 1.2 encryption standard
- Disabled weak encryption protocols and ciphers
- Fixed an issue that prevented admins from entering a Turbo.net Hub API key in the Federation Settings page
- Fixed an issue that prevented Active Directory users from logging in when there are too many user groups
- New statistics and reporting for Hub
- Ability to create non-admin API keys
- Fixed installation issues with Windows 10/2016
- Updated VM and Client with expanded compatibility and stability for Windows 10