Turbo offers a free 30-day trial for TurboServer. Create an account or sign in to download your trial.
Once your download begins, you will receive an email with your evaluation license file via email.
You may retrieve your licenses from your account page.
To add your evaluation license
Follow the instructions in the installation wizard to setup your server. When the installer finishes, you will be redirected to your server’s Administrator portal. Copy/paste the text from your license file into the “License” field and click “Save” to apply your evaluation license.
For a complete walkthrough of the Server installation, see the Setup page in the Server documentation.
For a complete walkthrough of basic Server administration, see the Deploying to TurboServer page.
Current version: 17.11.542
New in Server 17!
- Support for installation to non-system drives
- Ability to update the Server Portal VM without full install
- Improved compatability with latest Turbo Runtime
- Fix for missing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable and Microsoft Universal CRT images in Server Hub
- Updated VM and Client with expanded compatability and stability