Technical Account Manager
Turbo is a virtual computing platform that lets you launch any desktop application from your browser – no installs necessary.
Turbo makes groundbreaking software that allows businesses, developers, and consumers to stream popular desktop applications over the web. Imagine simply installing a small plugin and being able to instantly run Firefox, Skype, Chrome, Spotify, or any other application without downloading it.
Founded in 2006, Turbo.net is a profitable, rapidly growing company with a multi-million dollar revenue base. We are seeking full-time technical account managers to join our team in the Seattle area.
- Analyze and respond to customer technical and integration issues and work with the development team to improve product quality
- Work with potential customers and partners to develop proof-of-concept implementations and other technical product evaluations, and resolve technical issues
- Cultivate relationships with members of the IT and development communities
- Maintain accurate account records, activity logs, and bug information in the CRM and support databases
- Strong information technology, programming, and systems administration skills; in particular, you must have sufficient technical ability to debug customer issues, assist customers with solution implementations, and resolve challenging technical issues
- Programming experience in C#, Java, or closely related language, SQL, and HTML
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact successfully with sophisticated counterparties (developers, VP-level engineering, CTO/CIOs, and similar)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering or closely related discipline
- Ability to use a computer and/or be on the phone during most work hours
- Ability to work independently and with other team members in a fast-paced environment
Why work at Turbo?
- Work directly with Turbo's CEO and elite clients on a daily basis
- Be a central decision maker starting on day one
- Awesome salary, stock options, and benefits
- Flexible hours with a generous vacation and sick leave policy
- Spontaneous company vacations to places like Hawaii, Las Vegas, and Miami
- Happy hour and catered lunches every Friday
- Game room with ping pong and N64 if you need to blow off some steam... or if you just want to play Mario Kart
- Great coworkers, zero bureaucracy, casual work environment, and a fully-stocked office kitchen