Turbo is a virtual computing platform that lets you launch any desktop application from your browser – no installs necessary.
Turbo makes groundbreaking software that allows businesses, developers, and consumers to stream popular desktop applications over the web. Imagine simply installing a small plugin and being able to instantly run Firefox, Skype, Chrome, Adobe Reader, or any other application without downloading it.
Founded in 2006, Turbo.net is a profitable, rapidly growing company with a multi-million dollar revenue base. Our products are used by thousands of organizations, tens of thousands of software developers, and millions of end users.
Recruiting is the lifeblood of any company, and as we grow we're looking to hire an experienced tech recruiter to own our internal recruiting efforts. The perfect candidate for this position will be smart, outgoing, and passionate about positively affecting others' lives.
- Work directly with Turbo's CEO to achieve aggressive company growth
- Full life cycle recruiting for front- and back-end engineers, mobile developers, designers, product and program managers, and business development roles
- Managing and leveraging a team of sourcers
- Drafting job descriptions, candidate messaging, promo materials, and search plans
- Strong recruiting experience with a focus on software engineering and design
- Bachelor's degree with academic success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for helping other people, a great attitude, and an entrepreneurial work ethic
Why work at Turbo?
- Have a huge impact on the future of Turbo
- Awesome salary, stock options, and benefits
- Flexible hours with a generous vacation and sick leave policy
- Spontaneous company vacations to places like Hawaii, Las Vegas, and Miami
- Happy hour and catered lunches every Friday
- Game room with ping pong and N64 if you need to blow off some steam... or if you just want to play Mario Kart
- Tight-knit coworkers, zero bureaucracy, casual work environment, and a fully-stocked office kitchen – never buy food again, but watch your waistline