Front End Engineer
Seattle, WA (Remote possible)
Turbo is a virtual computing platform that lets you launch any desktop application from your browser – no installs necessary.
Turbo makes virtualization software that allows businesses, developers, and consumers to stream popular desktop applications (like Firefox, Skype, Sublime Text) over the web without installs.
Founded in 2006, Turbo.net is a profitable, rapidly growing company with a multi-million dollar revenue base. Our products are used by thousands of organizations, tens of thousands of software developers, and millions of end users.
We've doubled in size since last year, and we're looking to add a talented front end developer to our engineering team.
- Own front-end development for our web-based products like turbo.net
- Develop and maintain the front end for new, unique app virtualization and containerization products and sites
- Improve and maintain the front end for Turbo’s existing products and webpages
- Familiarity with Scala is a strong plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and creative abilities
Why work at Turbo?
- Work alongside Turbo's CEO and senior engineers
- Stock options in a profitable, rapidly growing, employee-owned company
- Awesome salary, stock options, and benefits
- Flexible hours with a generous vacation and sick leave policy
- Spontaneous company vacations to places like Hawaii, Las Vegas, and Miami
- Happy hour and catered lunches every Friday
- Game room with ping pong and N64 if you need to blow off some steam... or if you just want to play Mario Kart
- Great coworkers, zero bureaucracy, casual work environment, and a fully-stocked office kitchen