Director of Sales
Turbo is a virtual computing platform that lets you launch any desktop application from your browser – no installs necessary.
Turbo makes groundbreaking software that allows businesses, developers, and consumers to stream popular desktop applications over the web. Imagine simply installing a small plugin and being able to instantly run Firefox, Skype, Chrome, Adobe Reader, or any other application without downloading it.
Founded in 2006, Turbo.net is a profitable, rapidly growing company with a multi-million dollar revenue base. Our products are used by thousands of organizations, tens of thousands of software developers, and millions of end users.
As we grow, we need a senior Director of Sales to craft strategies for increasing enterprise market share, marketing new consumer- and developer-focused products, and growing the Turbo brand.
- Partner with Turbo's CEO to create sales, partner program, and marketing strategies
- Manage and leverage a team of full-time Business Development Associates
- 5+ years' experience in sales, marketing, or business development for a SaaS product
- Experience with virtualization products is a strong plus
- Software engineering experience or educational background is a nice plus
Why work at Turbo?
- Partner directly with Turbo's CEO to continue our rapid growth
- Awesome salary, stock options, and benefits
- Flexible hours with a generous vacation and sick leave policy
- Spontaneous company vacations to places like Hawaii, Las Vegas, and Miami
- Happy hour and catered lunches every Friday
- Game room with ping pong and N64 if you need to blow off some steam... or if you just want to play Mario Kart
- Great coworkers, zero bureaucracy, casual work environment, and a fully-stocked office kitchen