isolate instruction sets the isolation setting of a named object.
isolate "<objectType>:<name or path>" <isolation>
Supported object types:
- kernel - kernel objects (full isolation only)
- file - file system (directory paths must end in a backslash)
- window - window objects
Supported isolation types:
- full - Enable read and write isolation.
- cow - Copy on write enables write isolation, allows read from host operating system.
- merge - Reads and writes using host operating system if available.